Where to buy natural body cream besides online or at local retail stores? Try a craft fair! A craft fair was the very first place that Colorado Crème got started! I like crafts fairs and festivals because I can get out there and meet all of my customers. It gives me such a thrill when someone tries my lotion and really likes it. I love to hear great comments from customers that seek out my booth each year. Come and talk to me! My husband works with me at my booth, and occasionally my daughters do too, so it’s a family affair. We’ll have samples for you to try in all the latest scents.
Where to Buy Natural Body Mousse at Craft Fairs in 2018
- Fine Arts & Crafts Market – at Lewis-Palmer High School, Monument, Saturday & Sunday, October 27–28, 9:00 – 4:30
- Liberty High School Craft Fair – Colorado Springs, Saturday, November 10, 9:00 – 4:00
- Rampart High School Craft Bazaar – Colorado Springs, Saturday, November 17, 9:00 – 4:00
- Cheyenne Mountain High School Craft Fair – Colorado Springs, Saturday, December 1,
9:00 – 4:00
- Jackalope Indie Artisan Fair in Denver – Sadly, we will not be at this fair this year. We’ll shoot for 2019!