This fall we have five craft fairs planned! Two of them are NEW this year (**). We are expanding to MONUMENT and DENVER! Liberty, Rampart, and Cheyenne Mountain are, in humble opinion, three of the best Springs area craft fairs out there. A rep from the Fine Arts & Crafts Market stopped by our booth this past spring and invited us to have a booth, and Jackalope also approached us to join them in Denver. These two fairs are a step above what we’ve done before, and I’m really excited to up our game!
Mark your calendars and spread the word! I’ll have some new natural skin goodies and my new Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer for you to sample.
- **Fine Arts & Crafts Market**, Lewis Palmer High School, Monument, CO, October 21–22
- Liberty High School Holiday Craft and Gift Fair, Colorado Springs, CO, November 12
- Rampart Christmas Cupboard Craft Bazaar, Colorado Springs, CO, November 18
- Cheyenne Mountain High School Holiday Craft Fair, Colorado Springs, CO, December 2
- **Jackalope: an Indie Artisan Fair**, McNichols Building, Denver, CO, December 9–10