Where to buy natural body cream besides online or at local retail stores? Try a craft fair! A craft fair was the very first place that Colorado Crème got started! I like crafts fairs and festivals because I can get out there and meet all of my customers. It gives me such a thrill when someone tries my lotion and really likes it. I love to hear great comments from customers that seek out my booth each year.Come and talk to me! My daughters love to work with me at my booth, so it’s a family affair. We’ll have samples for you to try in all the latest scents.
Where to Buy Natural Body Mousse at Craft Fairs in 2017
- Fine Arts & Crafts Market – at Lewis Palmer High School, Monument, Saturday & Sunday, October 21–22, 9:00 – 4:30
- Liberty High School Craft Fair – Colorado Springs, Saturday, November 11, 9:00 – 4:00
- Rampart High School Craft Bazaar – Colorado Springs, Saturday, November 18, 9:00 – 4:00
- Cheyenne Mountain High School Craft Fair – Colorado Springs, Saturday, December 2,
9:00 – 4:00
- Jackalope Indie Artisan Fair – at the McNichols Building, Denver, Saturday & Sunday, December 9–10, 10:00–5:00